Friday, July 27, 2012

Adieu!

Last night, I bid farewell to my Phil and Teds Dash ..

Sob.

For those of you not in the know .. It's a stroller. A double stroller. The nicest one there is out there IMHO.

Of course now, I can't help but look at NEW strollers. Not a double. But a single.

Yes, I am obsessed with nice strollers and prams. I have no clue why. Ok, for one thing, they are way cheaper than cars. Hahaha.

I've been obsessed with them for most of my child rearing years. And I still am. I was debating getting a Bugaboo Bee Plus - a nice PINK one .. But how to sneak THAT past The Hubby? He will have a screaming fit .. Haha!

I sold my P&T off to a really nice couple. Hope they treat her well. I spent half an hour with them going over everything.

And now, I am busy looking at new strollers. Hahaha. Ok, granted I may not buy one eventually .. I just like looking at them.

Anyway, here is a last photo of my wonderful P&T.

No comments: