Sunday, February 26, 2012

What I have been up to :)

So far so good. Lots of activities and meeting up with good friends. We also attended the air show. That was awesome as usual. The aerial show was spectacular. Of course, nothing this far beats what I saw while in Canon Air Force Base some 10 years ago .. But this was pretty good too. Of course the weather was a scorcher .. No shocker there. We were baking in the sun. Hated that. I had my regular SPF 55 makeup on so I was fine. Scratch that. My FACE was fine. I had applied sunblock on my girls so they were ok. I FORGOT about my other exposed areas besides my face like my neck and shoulders so I got sunburnt there (blardy hell).

Also went to Rose Verandah at Shangrila with my friends again. This time it was better. The Hubby had agreed to take the day off to be the chauffeur .. So he stayed home and looked after the girls .. Even Charlotte. While I had a wonderful hi-tea with my girlfriends. Haha! Love my husband!

And Natashia, an old dear friend from secondary school came down from London for a visit and her mom arranged for a lovely tea party at her home. It was good catching up with her and her family.

No comments: