Thursday, February 2, 2012

Why I would never have 19 kids ..

The Duggars have 19 kids .. NINETEEN. Can u imagine that? Actually, you don't have to. Just watch the series on cable tv every week. Then you can SEE. Lol.

I watch the show with a kind of morbid fascination. I am fascinated that this couple is brave enough to have so many children .. And yet, I cannot fathom ever having that many children of my own. Ever.

I have a mere 5 kids and I feel like running away. Resigning. Throwing in the towel. U get the picture. Lol.

To think about 19 kids ??? There is not enough money in the world to convince me to have just ONE more baby much less another 14.

Michelle Duggar is a noble lady. To have given birth so many times. Wonder how she even takes them to the supermarket. I bring Calista and Charlotte and I feel like slitting my wrists. Especially if Calista decides to be difficult.

As it is, I am just waiting for my younger ones to get older. Waiting. And it seems like an eternity. And I'm getting older. OLDER. I don't want to be 50 trawling Orchard Road window shopping at the Hello Kitty shop. Lol.

Awhile back, Richard Marx was in town for a one night concert and I had to miss it. Charlotte still needs me so there was no way of leaving her at home with my helper (The Hubby was away at the time) .. I was bummed out.

Sigh.

No way 19 kids .. No way.

No comments: