Sunday, February 26, 2012

15 years and counting ..

At the end of this year, The Hubby and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary .. Yes, that's LONG isn't it? 15 years. 15 LONG years. Hahaha! Eh, he says that too, ok?!

And it's actually longer than that .. We've been together for some 21 years .. Yes, 21. Since we were 17 years old. Back then, he was the sporty one (he still is) and I was the non-sporty one (who am I kidding - I still am) .. Things haven't changed much have they? Hahaha!

So aside from the 5 kids we've had together, I'm glad to say things are truly still the same .. As much as I complain sometimes about him being stubborn and not seeing things my way with regards to interior design, the man and I still get along well and we enjoy being together a lot. He still makes me laugh and we can still have long chats without getting bored. We don't need to have specific chunks of time for "couple time" .. We do quite well even with the kids around us. And we text each other on and off the whole day most days.

Took us 21 years to get to where we are .. And I for one, am really contented and happy with him.

I was watching some show on tv a few nights ago and during a tender moment where the leads declared their love for each other, I gazed at my sleeping hubby with love too. And I think I put my hand on him (cos I was sitting cross legged on our bed watching tv while he was asleep), bugger man woke up enough to say "eh, massage my feet .. They hurt"

What. The. Hell. Lol !!

I still love u loads my darling husband :)

No comments: