Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sabrina gets flowers !

Yesterday was Valentine's Day .. The Hubby was so sweet to have flowers sent to me. Totally unexpected.

I was at the hypermart getting groceries when the delivery fella called. Of course, I had no clue I was going to get flowers .. He just wanted to make sure I was home.

It would've been fine except he asked for Sabrina. Wth. I was busy so I brusquely told him he had the wrong number and hung up. Of course, he called right back and explained that he was delivering flowers .. And then I realized that he had mispronounced my name (who mispronounces "Samantha" I ask you?!) Well, it was either that or the flowers really were for someone named Sabrina but I was gonna get them. Whichever. As long as I got them. Lol.

Anyway, I got my flowers. Lovely ones they are too. My sweet sweet hubby :)

No comments: