Wednesday, March 7, 2012

When?

See the little rascal face? She's 13.5 months old .. And I'm still nursing her. She can drink baby juice from a bottle .. And I've tried formula but the little Aunty refuses to really drink it. She still wants me to breastfeed her. She doesn't have a word for it .. She just uses her finger to point and jab at my chest. Lol. And keeps repeating my name "mama .. mama .."

Hehe. I love hearing her call me.

Anyway, back to the boob issue. Hmmm, am wondering when to wean her off for good. She is a really good eater .. And is more or less eating table food now .. She loves rice! I'm so so blessed to have kids that breezed through baby-hood ... No health issues, no hospital stays .. And no food issues or allergies as well. Really grateful to Him.

Maybe I should just leave her to self-wean .. I already don't breastfeed her when we're out .. She is happy to have lunch then her juice then snacks .. She doesn't need her boob fix then. After all, she is my very last baby. Let's see how long it takes before she gives it up. Lol. And I'll just pray that it happens before she turns 2!

No comments: