Monday, July 25, 2011

Me time

With 5 kids, "me" time has to be carefully planned. Lol. I seldom have the time to do just anything everyday. I have stuff that I currently need doing which I have yet to do, like going for a facial (can't do that yet - still nursing Charlotte), rebonding my hair (same thing .. Can't leave Charlotte for so long) and a pedicure.

Last week, I managed to go for a lovely tea with my girlfriends at Marmalade Pantry at ION Orchard. We had fun chatting and eating :) Unfortunately, I didn't take a single photo of us at tea.

This pic was taken awhile back. I was with Charlotte who was happily in her sling staring at me gobbling down my so-late-breakfast-it-was-almost-lunch meal.

Ok, I cannot, for the life of me, get up early. With good reason might I add .. I sleep at about 2.30am everyday. How to wake up at 7am? I usually get up at 9. So I have all these grand plans for breakfast which never materialize cos by the time I'm all bathed and dressed .. Charlotte too, it's already freaking lunch time. Dammit !!

No comments: