Friday, July 8, 2011

Denial

I am in denial. Ok, not so much denial as it is pretending it's denial. I am aware. Very aware.
My shopping is having dire consequences. On what u ask?

Space.

I am running out of space. Hence, my urgency to sell off the baby gear. Next up will be clearing out all the too-small baby and newborn clothes. And man, there is plenty of that.
Thing is, I can think of no one to give it to. Most first time parents prefer buying new. And let's face it, baby clothes whether from Mothercare or otherwise, are not hundreds of dollars apiece.

Anyway, I will find the time to look through stuff. And see how it goes.

Oh yes! I have plenty of still good condition maternity wear. So if u know anyone who's a plus size and pregnant and has problems getting maternity stuff in Singapore, Land of the Liliputians .. Let me know. I'll sell all as one lot. Or piece by piece. I haven't decided.

Almost all are bought online at motherhood.com. There's more than 10 pieces in the lot - mostly dresses and tops and a few bottoms.

Let me know if u want to have a look!!

Sent from Sam's iPhone :p

No comments: