Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Angsty-ness

Season 7 of Grey's Anatomy started playing on cable tv here last night. Man, they are really angsty doctors. It's like watching a grown up version of One Tree Hill or 90210. I love you, I don't love you. I wanna marry you, I'm sorry I can't do this ... WA LIAO EH.

And yet, I still watch the show. The characters GROW on you. And I've always been a sucker for what I call .. "doctor doctor" shows. Lol. I was watching Chicago Hope and ER long long ago. Ok, I kinda gave up watching ER after some 8 seasons .. it dragged too long and my love, George Clooney was no longer there by then so really, what was the point in watching it? COME ON, that was THE only reason why most women watched ER.

In Grey's Anatomy, there are hunks galore. Who on this planet doesn't think Patrick Dempsey is HOT? And that other dude is hot too .. Eric Dane. Grey's Anatomy has been around since 2005 .. and aside from Private Practice, there aren't any other "doctor doctor" shows around right now.

So, as angsty as the characters are .. I'm gonna still keep on watching them for now.

No comments: