Monday, February 8, 2010

It has taken over my life

Guess what The Hubby got me for Valentine's Day this year?

A black 32gb iPhone 3GS !!

And it is a gorgeous, amazing gadget that has taken over my life hence my delay in blogging for awhile now.Gosh, I love my iPhone. I never thought I'd say that ... but I do. I got a monthly data plan with it and so I am on Facebook quite a bit now and there are loads of apps that you can download on it and that's just the FREE ones. If u want to PAY, then there are tons more.

And the iPhone is so intuitive and sensitive to touch .. it's just a breeze to use. You find yourself just playing with it for no reason at all .. more so if you have either a Wifi or GPRS connection. The apps that I use - for taking photos and such, they make it a cinch to upload onto Facebook .. u don't even have to get onto your Facebook to upload the photos - just thru the apps you are using. I have purchased one app so far .. Hipstamatic. It is an awesome photography app .. makes it look like your photos have been taken with the cameras of long long ago. amazing effects.

My contract with my telco was not even close to ending so I had to wait for a year before I could purchase the iPhone at a discounted price ... hubby's too. And I was prepared to wait cos brand new with no contract the darn thing was about 1k. And I was ok with waiting too. I didn't pull a long face or anything!! .. Hubby however felt, it was too long to wait and he wanted to get me a Val's Day gift anyway, so he decided to buy it without any contract. I was very touched.

So if you don't have an iPhone, I say get one now. This new 3GS version is very different from the 1st generation iPhone .. I had a chance to play with a friend who had one long ago when it first released .. my friend had bought an unlocked one from the States ... and I wasn't impressed. It couldn't do much .. now this new one is totally different .. !! a lot more improved.

What are you waiting for?!! .. Go get one today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa says:
I shall PRAY that they will soon have one with video conferencing feature!! URGH! To think I was THHHIIIISSSS CLOSE TO GETTING ONE FOR MYSELF just a few months ago, LOL!!!

kristalangel said...

ya lor ... I dare not go on and on abt the iPhone with u cos it's a damn shame for u to get it and not be able to use your cams, man. Not like u have ONE only .. can make the sacrifice ..

nevermind, i'm sure the next upgrade will have vid conferencing .. !!