Friday, February 19, 2010

Guidance .. he calls it.

and yes, the man is STILL attempting to instruct me on my driving. He calls it "GUIDANCE" .. I call it "NOISE" ...

SIGH.

And I've realized that complaining to people has backfired on me.

BIGTIME.

Now, my so-called friends .. LOL ... obviously have decided upon hearing of my stories .. that maybe the man is not wrong .. and that there must be something wrong with my driving if he's harping on it. That there MUST BE SOME SHRED OF TRUTH IN THERE SOMEWHERE. Blardy blardy HELL!!

I was with a friend .. she was in my car with me. We had decided to go somewhere nearby my place so I asked her to park her car at my condo so that we only take one car .. mine .. simply because Calista would be with me and so she would need her carseat.

We get near our destination .. only to realize that it was on the other side of the road. So I pause for 2 secs *there was no one behind me* cos I wanted to estimate the space and distance I needed cos my vehicle is an Odyssey so it's slightly longer than a family saloon .. and my friend starts instructing me on how to get to the other side of the road to park between these 2 cars that were already there parked alongside the road.

lol !!!

I glared at her .. and told her nicely that I knew what to do. Ok, I may have threatened to smack her. lol ...

So yes, I am now going to keep my mouth shut about the whole driving thing. It is NOT helping me at all. Of course, hubby was gleeful .. he said my evil plan to talk bad about him has failed and backfired on me. hahahahah!

No comments: