Friday, November 20, 2009

So hubby turns 35 today ...

or rather yesterday, the 19th of Nov .. which also means that after Christmas, I turn 36 !! .. That's so super depressing, man .. lol !!

Yes, my man is a year younger than I am ... no big deal to me or him .. but of course, he has said that for this month and the next till my birthday, we are the same age .. like duh, who is he kidding?!! .. Anyway, although he isn't around, I told the girls that we will get him a cake and celebrate it when he gets back past midnite on Sat .. (er, that makes it Sunday) ..

Today is the last day that he had to chat online with me via Live Messenger .. and the girls all had a ball of a time waving to him via the webcam and also seeing their Daddy. Calista too, suprisingly, recognized him and was shrieking and pointing at the screen and trying to say De de ... so farneee.

The man may have been gone a month but I saw him close to everyday via webcam ... lol. He would come back really late and force his eyelids open so he could get onto the net .. go on the Starhub web sms website .. and send me an sms saying he was online. I would then get onto Live Messenger and we would chat awhile. I kept telling the man to go and get his sleep but he was only too happy to see me and chat with me awhile.

Truthfully, it was er, inconvenient sometimes. lol !!! .. For example, I would be outside picking Lauren up at school and would have to rush back so that we can chat online .. cos I felt bad that he was staying up just to catch me online to have a short conversation with me ... so thank god he's coming back home .. LOL !!! Chatting online via Live Messenger means that we incurred ZERO overseas calls .. all he paid for for the whole month was the rental of the modem .. which was about $70USD .. so that he had internet access. It's really awesome having internet access wherever u are in the world cos u can send an sms or chat online ..

It didn't take me long to adjust to having to do everything myself and with my vertigo completely gone, I am more than capable of handling everything on my own .. I DID take the car to be waxed, now didn't I? .. All I have to do tomorrow is to bring the car down to Honda to have the tyres pumped with nitrogen (I think that's what it is) ..

Like I told my friend the other day .. just leave me with cash, credit cards, car and maid .. and I can survive. LOL !!! ..

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Your hubby must have missed you terribly and I'm sure he'll be happy to be home....will he be flying the new F15 back to Singapore? Talk about super nice company vehicle....envy, envy...

kristalangel said...

:P ya he does cos he's the one there alone .. I'm here with our girls so it's boring for him over there.

no, stanley flies the F16. lol :p he flew commercial there this time and not in the jet.