Sunday, November 15, 2009

obsession ...

yes, I admit it. I have an obsession with strollers. While other people I know can use the same stroller from Baby No.1 right up to Baby No. 3 .. I can't. I love seeing NEW strollers, new models, new colours.

And that's how I ended up with MULTIPLE strollers. And not the cheap ass types too, mind you. Well, not the top of the line either .. I think my hubby will truly club me over the head if I buy the Stokke Explory -- ahh I love that one.

So anyway, I bought another MacLaren Quest .. this one is Black and Scarlet. Awesome! . I love the colour combination. Now I have 2. Well, granted that the one I already own is not new .. it's about a couple of years old .. and some features are different. The one thing i hated about it ... the colour. When I bought it years ago, they didn't have nice colours .. at least I don't remember there being any - mine is totally grey. UGH. I know that shortly after that, they came up with the very sweet ones with the pinks, and browns .. ARGHHHHHH! .. I felt DAMN cheated of course.

So now, I am satisfied. And I also have to find somewhere to HIDE it. LOL ! . from HIM of course. He has NO clue that I bought it. After my Quinny Buzz, he banned me from buying anymore strollers. yeah, whatever.

Anyway, I am thinking of selling my Buzz cos it blardy takes up a lot of space. I told hubby that if I were to accidentally get pregnant with Baby No. 5, I am buying a Bugaboo Bee to make myself happy. lol !! .. Hubby cannot understand my obsession with strollers. Neither can my friends.

4 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Did you get the protective cover with your Maclaren? Amputations you know....

Meekfreek said...

Baby number 5?

kristalangel said...

yeap, they are currently out of stock but they will mail me some when new stock comes in.

Baby No. 5? .. OF COURSE NOT!!! .. lol. FOUR is definitely enough.

LuthAdel said...

Where did you place your order for the protective cover? I want to get it too for mine :S