Thursday, February 19, 2009

This is what I want ...


Ain't it just beautiful? .. It's the Honda Crossroad .. and yes, it is a 7 seater ... but it looks way cooler than a regular MPV ... Hubby saw me ogling one in our carpark and asked me whether I wanted to trade ours in and get that ..
I think I nearly fainted when he said that ... He asked me to call up the Honda showroom to see if they had it and whether we could go down for a testdrive ..
Turned out Honda doesn't bring it in ..
Lol. It's a parallel import ...
DAMN .. hubby isn't keen on parallel imports cos of some horror stories he's read in the papers about them ..
too bad for me .. there goes Crossroad then .. *sigh*


7 comments:

Meekfreek said...

I like your current sleek still brand new car better. I think the Crossroad looks like a tank!

I'm tossing up whether I should change my car too!

kristalangel said...

lol. eh .. all the better to road bully with !!! especially taxi drivers. huh.

Goody said...

i fall in love with it too... http://llig.blogspot.com/2007/08/salut.html?zx=d4309ce10908874f

but i heard there's very little legroom.....

kristalangel said...

hahaha gill, we sistas !!! We both like the same vehicle ... lol!!

Very little legroom ah? Any idea how much it's going for? I'm to lazy to find out which parallel importer brings it in .. I checked Richburg but their website doesn't say they have it ...

Meekfreek said...

Crossroad is 77k - 85k. It's only got a 1.8L engine. I think if you bought this you'll be driving in the far left lane with all the concrete trucks!

Meekfreek said...

Look at the Hummer...I think you'll like it

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_overview.php?CarCode=10667

kristalangel said...

Liane,

thanks !!! Ya I was in Disneyworld when I saw the Hummer H2O displayed and fell in love with it. Gosh, that's a HUGE ass vehicle man ... I think I have pictures somewhere of Claudia posing in it ...