Saturday, February 7, 2009

My blardy hubby ...

2 days ago, hubby came home and after he had changed etc, he wandered into the kitchen to ask what we were having for dinner ..

Upon hearing that we had made this particular chicken dish that he didn't like ... he said. "Haiyah .. why that chicken dish? I don't like it" .. Of course I already knew he didn't like it ... this wasn't the first time I had prepared this particular dish and this also wasn't the first time he had expressed his dislike for it .. but the REST of us were fine with it ... and since I WAS THE BOSS in the kitchen ... my answer was .. "too bad .. just eat - the girls all like it and so do I (and my maid)" I also threw in a "Don't be PICKY!" at him ...

My blardy hubby ... looked pointedly at me and said cheekily ... "eh, you call me PICKY??? If I had been picky ......."

hahaha ... I have known the man for almost 20 years .. I KNEW WHAT HE WAS SAYING without him SAYING it ..

I hooted with laughter and replied ... "Too bad ... married already ... 4 kids ... IT'S TOO LATE to change your mind AND BE PICKY" ..

hahahhahahahah !!!

1 comment:

laissezfaire said...

you both are so cute... =)