Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Doughnuts, oops I meant HUBBY came home today !!!





And just lookie what he brought back with him ... yes, Krispy Kreme doughnuts .. straight from Dallas, Texas .. and hand carried on American Airlines then SIA all the way to Singapore .. (nevermind that these doughnuts spent 28 hours travelling from the US to here .. )

LOL. I TOLD the man not to bother .. we would have the doughnuts later at the end of this year when we go to the US on holiday (hopefully) but nooooo, the man was still sweet enough to bring back for us :)

He also brought back a ton of things for his girls ... yay, I got a really nice Coach bag from him .. :)
Really happy to have him back home .. ahhh yes, as I am typing this now .. I can hear the familiar light snoring right next to me (the computer's at his side of the bed .. lol)

And yes, dear neighbour, had you still been living in Blk 5, I would've gladly shared the doughnuts with you ... share the calories, mah .. so I don't put on weight ALONE .. hehehe.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meekfreek said...

Wah! I like! I could eat all of them all by myself! Post up your new bag lah! You so spoilt! Hate u.