Monday, February 23, 2009

My baby and I ..



yea yea yea .. u can't really see my baby properly .. I KNOW. I was just happy with the way I LOOKED in this photo .. I am terribly unphotogenic .. took me YEARS to be ok about being in photos .. so I was surprised to see this photo turn out ok :)

This was taken with my Samsung Omnia .. it's one of the better photos I've taken with it. Unfortunately, while I really love my Omnia to bits (plus it's RED so I love it even more) .. the camera kinda SUCKS (well, to me it does)

Especially the flash .. the photos ALWAYS come out overexposed and washed out. It's AWFUL. So I've permanently switched off the flash and take all my photos without it.

The camera may be 5 megapixels but I SWEAR my 3 megapixel Nokia N73 took so much better photos.

No comments: