Sunday, December 28, 2008

My 35th Birthday ...

*SOB*

yes, it's true .. I turned 35 on the 27th of Dec ... BUMMER. I'm OLD ..

Hubby was so sweet ... secretly ordered a beautiful cake and a lovely bunch of roses for me .. it's also our 11th wedding anniversary .. (yes, can u imagine we've been STUCK with each other for 11 years?) we started DATING 17 years ago .. then got married after 6 years of courtship ..

11 years of marriage and 4 kids later and we're happier now than when we first got married cos we have our lovely, wonderful girls :)








yeah, u don't see Calista cos she was asleep in her crib .. lol



Here I am with my bunch of roses .. :) and my girls ... again without Calista .. poor baby.

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Blessed Belated Birthday Sam! Wow! You look fantastic! Gorgeous cake!

Goody said...

you're a capricorn too!! no wonder we get along! hahaha...

Happy (belated) birthday