Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to everyone !!!



Me and my gals ... ok, the ones that were NOT napping at the time ... lol. Emily and Calista were out cold after lunch ... Emily from the food at Swensens and Calista from all the milk she drank while Mummy was having her food .. lol .. multi-tasking I call it.

Anyway, this was taken outside my favourite store ... DAISO .. aw, come on .. the place is awesome ... they have everything!! And for only $2!! .. I replaced my pair of chopsticks today (mine were getting old looking) ... and some birthday candles ... they have these nice ones with hearts on them ... 10 candles in the pack .. $2 only!! I was looking at the baking stuff they had too .. so cheap .. !! I used to love baking when I was younger ... now with kids, I just don't have the time ... sigh ... must pick it up again soon ...

So I was walking around Daiso looking at the kitchen stuff when I hear the announcement over their PA system ... they have a new store opening at Sembawang Shopping Centre ... !!!

That is wonderful news ... Sembawang SC is just a 5 min drive away from my house !! YAY!!!!!!

I know, I know .. it's damn unglam to like Daiso ... BUT I CAN'T HELP IT .. I DO !!! Ok, I draw the line on buying make-up and CLOTHES (heaven forbid) from Daiso ... but I love the other stuff they have ... lol.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Merry Christmas!
I've been into Daiso way too many times. I certainly don't love it in there but it sure is cheap and I'm a cheapskate!

Goody said...

Merry Christmas! :)
looking good..
and no, have never stepped into a Daiso before but will the next time i pass by..