Wednesday, December 10, 2008

After just 10 days ...

I'm thinking maybe we can have Number 5 ... of course, hubby was adamant we stop at 4 .. lol. I look at Calista's face and I think .. awww is she really going to be my last baby??

I would love to have a few kids more I guess but I am afraid that physically, my body won't be able to handle it ... this time around, it took me a week to recover from the aches and pains from the delivery .. gosh, A WEEK!! .. I couldn't believe it .. I was a bit alarmed actually.. previously, it took me all of 3 days to be perfectly fine and back to normal. This time, however, no such luck. I was careful to rest and not exert myself those 7 days it took me to feel ok. Thankfully, I had my hubby and my helper with me .. and baby Calista is a very easy baby to care for .. thank goodness!

3 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Sam,
I don't think a week is that long.....!!!

kristalangel said...

I guess so ... I'm just being paranoid ...

Goody said...

A week is not long at all la..
Nvm, suraya will get you feeling brand-new :)