Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Saw my gynae today ...

I just hit my 29th week ... and baby is right on track for weight and size .. she weighs about 1.5 kg now ... so she SHOULD be lighter than my previous baby, Emily, at birth ... Emily was SUPPOSED to be about 3.2 kg .. but when she made her arrival, she was a hefty 3.9 kg ... I almost fainted when they told me .. lol. I am not keen on having a HUGE baby come out of me .. give me 3.2-3.4kg and I"m perfectly happy ... hope this one will fall within my ideal weight range ...

Was surfing around the Disney Vacation website ... oh wow, the prices of the resorts have come down by so much !! I did a calculation and it's really really very affordable !! And with the current exchange rate (yes, it has gone up somewhat .. but it's still better than in 2004 when we went) ... it makes going to Disney World Florida very affordable .. the only thing is for me, the last time we went .. the cost escalated cos I was very ... errrr ... happy to buy souvenirs from the Disney shops ... I think just on souvenirs alone, I spent close to US$500 .. then there was also the factory outlet shopping .. and we dined at nice places too while we were there ... all that really added to the cost .. lol.

But it was fun. No point going on a holiday if you can't buy stuff ...

No comments: