Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm beat ....

Guess it's cos I'm approaching my 3rd trimester ... *yawn* .. and becos, my right hand man, my trusty sidekick ... Khalimah, has gone home for the next 2 weeks ... *sob* ..

I swear I nearly cried at the airport ... waving her off at the gate .. she had initially wanted to go back for only a week but I thought it would be pointless ... might as well make it 2 so she can properly visit her hubby and daughter ... (her daughter's the same age as Lauren) ..

So, anyway .. Stanley has been pitching in bathing the 2 younger ones and feeding them at mealtimes ... thank god. I'm so tired in the mornings .. thankfully, it's the holidays this week so I don't have to ferry anyone to school ..

I'm adopting the "one outfit a day" policy .... under no circumstance is anyone supposed to change clothes for fun .. or some little itty bitty stain .. this is of course to reduce my laundry load and hence my work ...

We watched Wall-E ... that was a nice movie .. much better than Kungfu Panda ...

Ok, I'm off to give my 2 younger girls a bath ..

I'm so tired ........ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: