Saturday, August 9, 2008

To be pregnant .. and playing tennis ... baseball ..

lol ... not in real life, of course !! On our spanking new Nintendo Wii set ... it's pretty awesome ... damn hubby kept beating me at bowling ... HOW COME AH??!!! Even in the virtual world, I can't beat the man ... lol :)

The Wii is very entertaining .. and you do actually feel tired .. especially if you play baseball ... after batting and pitching .. my arm felt tired .. and also tennis ... hahahahaha ... I dun think Roger will ever date me .. I suck at tennis on the Wii .. let's not even talk about playing tennis in real life ...

So anyway, I enjoyed myself .. pregnant and all .. well, it was in the cool air-conditioned comfort of our living room .. you feel odd at first ... swinging and throwing NOTHING (well you swing the Wii remote) .. but after a while you forget how silly you look and start enjoying the game ...

hehehe ... well, I'm going off to play Wii golf ... damn I suck at that too ... did I ever tell you that my friend back in the States, in a vain effort to get me interested in golf, brought me on the green once? ... I was falling asleep sitting in the golf car with Claudia who was around 4years old at the time. I also took golfing lessons while I was there in the States ... I could never get the hang of swinging and felt I looked weird ...

Golf is boring ... ok?!! At least on the Wii, you're in your own home .. all comfy ... ok, I'm going to get myself a drink now ... ttfn !!

No comments: