Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blardy Olympics ...

Come on, admit it ... the Olympics aren't that big a deal ..

My girls and I have been FORCED to watch it everytime we're all sitting in the hall outside with Daddy ...

I can cry. I keep complaining to my maid how terribly boring it is .. and who cares if you can run or swim THAT fast? ... Hubby is glued to the screen .. I have been shushed a few times too when I tried to talk to him ...

BLARDY. Thank goodness the Olympics will be over by the time December comes around .. or else HOW IN HELL AM I GOING TO TELL HIM I AM IN LABOUR IF THE MAN KEEPS SHUSHING ME??!!

To make it worse, Channel 5 has temporarily stopped showing some series in the 10 pm slot and later ... like Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, Cold Case and Nip/Tuck ...

DAMMIT TO HELL.

Yes, those are my MY shows ok?! I follow them every week .. now I am forced to sleep early cos there is nothing else to watch .. strangely enough, there happens to be nothing showing on the cable channels around that time too ... most of the shows I have been following have ended their current season .. so I am left with NOTHING much to watch.

I will be glad when the Olympics end ... I can't wait !!

3 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Oh Sam...don't forgot to tune in at 7.30pm today to watch Singapore play ping pong for the GOLD MEAL!!!

Bwahhahahahahahaha!!!!!

kristalangel said...

SIGH .. so not farnee lor ..
We were JUST at a baby one month celebration lunch ... guess what they had the projection tv switched to? damn olympics. I was eating mee siam and forced to watch women's volleyball.

Meekfreek said...

hahaha! I meant MEDAL...not MEAL...anyway, my who neighborhood was chanting "jia you, jia you" How not to watch...sigh...