Sunday, August 10, 2008

My hubby is resigned ...



to his wife's shopaholic's habits ... yeah, sure .. we're having another girl .. does that mean I can recycle Emily and Lauren's stuff ... NOT A CHANCE, man ... I just got these 2 outfits for my new girl ... yes, they're PINK .. I like seeing babies/toddlers in pink, ok?! One is for a 3 month old and other is for when she's 9 months old I think .. RL sizing tends to be on the small side so I know my girl will be able to wear these in no time ..

Saw some other baby gear that I want to get ... a new bouncer from Fisher-Price .. and a few other things .. must go shopping WITHOUT my hubby more .. so he can't monitor my purchases ... lol !!

We were in Mothercare at Marina Square today for lunch after church .. and he saw me admiring the 2008 MacLaren Quest strollers .. he had this utterly defeated look on his face as he said, "please don't tell me you want another stroller .. " ... hahahahahahaha ...

I didn't have the heart to tell him that I was actually planning to "upgrade" my current MacLaren to this new awesome coffee and PINK 2008 MacLaren Quest stroller .. it's so CUTE !!! I was asking my maid if she thought sir would notice it if our stroller fabric changed colour (the frame is basically the same what .. just that the fabric and canopy are different in colour) .. and she said "yes, he would" ... DAMMIT.

Please don't ask what is with me and my obsession with NICE (and usually not cheap) strollers ... I DON'T KNOW OK?!!! I just like them ...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Eeeee! You are just like me...I bought the Quinny Buzz AND McLaren Quest...when I saw the new fabric design of the Quest, I pushed it over to the cash register only to have it yanked out of my hands! I settled on a new Volo...as it is "lighter and better for travel"....and comparitively cheaper too...

Meekfreek said...

Btw...I love the new Ralph Lauren dresses you bought! So lovely....

kristalangel said...

hahahah .. can't help it, right? The strollers nowadays are soooo pretty ... MacLaren strollers are getting more adventurous with their fabric printsand designs/patterns .. lol :)

yup yup ... thanks .. i am a sucker for RL baby/toddler/kiddy clothes .. sigh ...