Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hubby is close to murdering me ..

lol :)

I really don't know what's up with me this time around .. I seem to have suddenly been bitten by the "let's buy new baby gear for this baby" ... I was like that with Claudia as she was my first, then also Lauren cos there was such a big gap between her and Lauren that I got all excited about buying baby stuff again ... anyway, I had cleverly given away most of Claudia's stuff before we were posted to the States .. so of course, I had to buy NEW stuff when Lauren came along ... With Emily, it's not that I was NOT excited, but I was at the time, very frazzled cos I was maidless so I was handling the 2 girls and my dogs and the house and chores .. and Lauren's stuff at the time was pretty brand new .. her rocker, her swing etc .. (let's not include clothes as I have always had the bad bad habit of buying new anyway so that doesn't count) .. but this time around .. I want new stuff.

Much to my husband's horror, of course. He thinks since it's the last baby we'll have ... there is no reason to buy all new baby gear ... like swings etc ..

I beg to differ.

So far, I've bought the new stroller ...

And now ...

This awesome looking MacLaren rocker ..





I don't want to talk about how much it cost, ok? I saw it at one of those baby shops at Great World City mall and fell in love with it. I have something similar .. a Fisher-Price rocker with the same vibrating options where baby's feet are ... but that's totally different !! This one is PINK and COFFEE coloured ... so sweet!!

No comments: