Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hubby is sweet ...

He has so far, gone for almost all of my gynae visits with me ... well, you must be saying, that's nice ...

Nope.

Not to me. I have plans. I have shops to visit when I go to KK and food to buy ... like Delifrance's egg mayo croissant ...

With him with me .. I don't get to do or buy ANYTHING. Not that he says I can't. But the man always likes to maximize the outing. So ...

when I had a gynae appt yesterday, we not only did that ... but we also went to Chinatown Point to book my maid's air ticket home (holiday trip) and also made a trip to buy meat at the wholesale place we go to every month in Jurong ...

SIGH.

It was literally a mad rush from one place to another ... I din get to buy my croissant, see the baby shops at KK and I walked into the Hello Kitty shop at Chinatown Point for barely 2 minutes. WHAT CAN U SEE WHEN YOU WALK INTO ANY SHOP FOR 2 MINUTES, I ASK YOU?

As I told my maid, when we go out with sir .. yes, we accomplish a lot of things ... but we see NOTHING.

dammit.

I was sulking in the car for a while on the way back cos I was hungry and thinking about my egg mayo croissant that I DIDN'T gt to buy and eat.

Told the man that for my next appt at KK on the 17th of Sept, can he NOT come with me? ...

hahahahahah ....

The man means well .. he says he wants to get these things done for me so I won't have to do them myself some other day.

Yeah, whatever, man ... I didn't get my croissant ...

BAH.

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

You only went to the Hello Kitty shop at CP for 2 Minutes!!!! Oh dear....you'll simply have to go back.

Gosh...sometimes you sound just like Haslynda...especially when she says "yeh, whatever man."

Too bad you missed out on your egg mayo croissant from Delifrance...that's what I order too but hardly ever cos they've got brain dead morons behind the counter at the Holland V outlet. Must only get at the airport (when waiting for someone to arrive) since all the good staff are there....you know....don't want foreign visitors thinking Singaporean service staff are bad at their job or anything....*cough*

kristalangel said...

ya !!! Only 2 freaking minutes ... sigh!! .. I only had a chance to take a look at the hairclips then I left the shop ... thing is, I hate the carpark there at CP - it's so eeeee.

hahaha ... lots of people say "whatever, man" .. it's all thanks to American tv .. lol :) well, for me anyway ... Haslynda doesn't watch tv but yes, she says that too .. only RUDER .. lol.

Actually, I only developed a taste for the egg mayo croissant when I became preggers ... before that, I preffered the tuna ... now, I have dreams about the egg mayo ... lol.