Monday, February 10, 2014

Yay! The Walking Dead!

Yes. It is back to my morbid fascination with zombies. The Walking Dead is coming back with new episodes! Yayyy!!  I can't wait!  It starts later today on cable TV. Looking forward to it!
We went to the Singapore Airshow on Saturday. It was Family Day for the RSAF so we all went with The Hubby. He was on duty that day anyway. The air show was really awesome. I've always enjoyed aerial acrobatics. The flight display team from Korea, flying in their T-50s put on a really good show.
Here are some pics I took that day. The heat that day was awful. We were there really early, like at 8.30am but by the time the air show started at 10.25, it was really hot. And despite the fact that I'm always harping on the whole sunblock is very important story, I neglected to slap some on myself. Damn it. I got sunburnt on the back of my neck and shoulders, upper arms and my collar bone area. I was pissed. Lol. 

No comments: