Thursday, January 23, 2014

Freebies are often LOUSY ..

I received a Panasonic Lumix compact camera for renewing my newspaper subscription sometime last year. *sigh* It was a lousy deal .. the camera sucks.

So now, I'm looking for a new one ... preferably a Canon. I'm eyeing the PowerShot S200 and a Selphy printer Selphy CP900 .. damn, that's like S$600 in all ..

I'd better get to saving some cash then. Although I LOVE my DSLR ... it's not practical to bring it with me all the time .. so I think a compact would be nice.

Yes, I love gadgets .. If I didn't already have 2 Kindles and an iPad, I'd hanker for an iPad Mini. lol.

And I am looking for a nice Bluetooth speaker too .. but that's not a priority cos I usually play music in my vehicle and seldom at home.

*sigh* .. all these wants and not enough money .. LOL.



No comments: