Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What do skinny people eat?

I follow Nikita on cable tv. The one with the very slim and pretty Maggie Q. Man, she's gorgeous and she can kick ass (well, in the show she can) .. I was a fan of the old Nikita series too "La Femme Nikita".. the one with Peta Wilson ..

Anyway, last weekend I was watching the latest episodes .. and I was saying to my hubby, "Man, I wonder what she eats to be that slim? Carrot and celery sticks?"

Of course, my bugger husband replied, "Of course, want to be slim have to NOT eat certain foods la"

Eh, what the hell. I do not eat like there is no tomorrow. Lol. I don't. And I don't eat ice cream and chocolate and sweets and pastry everyday or even very often. My one vice is soda drinks. Yes, I know how terribly fattening those things are. I am not addicted to the thing. I CAN and I DO drink water. Duh. It's just that for me, it's either I drink Coke or hard liquor .. lol. I drink it like people drink alcohol to take away stress. Better Coke than whiskey I say.

Anyway, Nikita the series is coming to an end next week. I will miss seeing Maggie Q and Shane West on TV every week. Almost everyone in that series looks good. Lyndsy Fonseca is another pretty face. Real spies all around the world must scoff watching "Nikita" and thinking they'd also like to meet gorgeous spies like Nikita and company. LOL. Shane West is very handsome too.


No comments: