Friday, June 7, 2013

Finally ...

I've been looking for a speaker system for my iPhone for YEARS. Yes, I kid you not. Ok, at least 2 years. I've come close ONCE to actually buying one .. but I changed my mind at the last minute .. right at the cashier counter. Lol.

Ok, what's the big deal you ask. I am particular. I wouldn't go as far as to call myself an audiophile .. but man, I HATE it when the sound system is bad .. like too sharp, too muffled .. you get the idea. It must sound good whether I'm blasting Nickelback or Lifehouse or Zero 7.And it must look nice. Ok, so far the ones I've actually liked are of course, as usual, the high end ones so out of my budget .. lol. Too bad for me ..

So, I FINALLY find a set that I really really liked. And it was from my bestie. She sold hers to me. Virtually unused. And I think it's made in Japan cos it was never for export .. it was sold only in Japan .. and it's so pretty. The sound is pretty good for a small speaker system. Just right for a bedroom .. AND it's pretty !! .. It's the iHeart Jewelry Box Speaker. It looks like a blinged up jewelry box, but if you lift the cover .. what you get is a docking station that not only plays music .. but charges my iPhone ... YAY!

Someone she knew actually brought the speaker back from Japan .. and since my bestie isn't an iPhone user and she isn't the sort to listen to music at home .. her loss is my gain !! And she sold it to me at such a fabulous price too !! When the speaker was released back in 2011, it retailed at US$110 .. and you can't find it for sale anymore .. well, not online anyway. 

Here are some pics ..




No comments: