Sunday, May 26, 2013

Damn ..

Ok, that's it. It's either rhinoplasty or a small tattoo. Lol. I decided.  Actually, I'm quite sure the tattoo will be cheaper. Unfortunately, I have one obstacle to that. A big obstacle. The Hubby.

We were on the way to town this morning after church, and I say to him, "ok, on a scale of 1 to 10 .. How angry would u be if I went and got a tattoo?" 
His answer? "Nearly 10" hahaha. 

Guess that's a no then. 

Darn. I thought it'd be cool to get a small tattoo on the back of my shoulder. An animal. I love wolves. And no, not because of Taylor Lautner, ok ?! Lol. 

Ok, why a rhinoplasty? I hate my nose. It's ugly as hell. Not say the rest of me is wonderful .. Just that my nose is the worst part of my face. See the pic !! Ugh, can die. 

Of course if The Hubby says no to a small tattoo, no way in hell he'd agree to rhinoplasty. Lol. Anyway, I think my girls have my nose .. So even if I get rid of my nose .. *sigh* - karma really doesn't like me apparently. 

No comments: