Thursday, May 23, 2013

Karma is a bitch.

Sigh. I swear. Every time I say something I shouldn't, it comes back to bite me ..

Just last week, I was again saying to someone (one of my girls I'm sure) that I thought champagne gold or whatever gold was an awful horrid colour on a car. And that I preferred black or a pearl white. 

Yesterday, our vehicle was at the workshop for repairs, and guess what colour the rental car was. 

Yeap. 

What. The. Hell. 

So it's a small saloon. A Toyota Corolla  Altis. Easy to drive. But really cramped. The colour is killing me. Lol. I am almost ashamed to be seen driving the damn thing. Eh, it isn't because it's an Corolla Altis ok?! Not like I myself own a luxury vehicle. It's just that I love my Honda Odyssey. And I think she's a beautiful vehicle. And my sound system is a whole lot better with 12 speakers in my MPV and my subwoofer. The one in the Altis sucks to high heaven ..

I miss my Odyssey. *sob* hope I get her back soon. 

No comments: