Sunday, June 23, 2013

How to get messages from strange men on Facebook from all over the world who want to get to know you ..

It's damn easy. Just post a profile photo of yourself .. taken far away enough .. and preferably wearing sunglasses (it hides a multitude of flaws) .. against a nice backdrop .. and voila, strange men start messaging you on Facebook. Admittedly, I was initially mystified .. hahaha. Cos you know .. not like I am Miss Universe or anything .. then I realized to my horror, that it was probably due to my very misleading profile photo.

And yes, it does state  on Facebook that I am married ok?! I don't hide these things .. Anyway, the men who dropped messages to me .. some seemed harmless enough .. some outright creepy .. (lol) .. but of course I never responded lar. I have a husband ... a jealous one .. plus I really had no interest .. I was amused yes .. it was really quite funny.

Anyway, I changed my profile photo after that .. and in this one, it's much clearer .. taken up close and I am holding Charlotte ..

LOL.

I haven't received any messages from strange men any more .. it's too funny. I kinda miss reading them out loud to my bestie ... it was a hoot.

No comments: