Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yeah! Got my shoes, bag and shawl !

Went on an almost frantic shoe hunt today .. actually, a pal was so kind enough to help me .. she got to town first and went around scouting for a suitable pair for me .. size and design.

After I had parked, she brought me to Sinderella at Emerald Hill and had 2 pairs already picked out for me. I chose the pair with the lower heels .. about an inch or so .. it is LOVELY !! I love it to bits .. here it is ..


Aren't they gorgeous ??!! And sparkly as well .. I like !!

And a matching bag ..



I was a happy chicky !! ... We went on to Robinsons to get a shawl, earrings and then it was a quick stop at the Estee Lauder counter to get some make-up and I was done !! :p

AWESOME! .. My friend should be a personal shopper !! ..

No comments: