Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family holiday time!

Decided last minute to go on a holiday nearby before Baby Number 5 comes along. So on the 1st of November .. that's about 10 days time, we are going on a family vacation to Club Med Bintan. I've never been there so it's quite exciting for me. We wanted to go to another Club Med .. but the one he chose initially was not for kids.

Anyway, it was a toss up between Phuket and Bintan .. we chose Bintan eventually cos reading reviews on the Phuket one online .. it's apparently in need of renovation. And it'll be our first holiday together with the 4 kids with me being pregnant .. I'll be 7 months by then, so I wanted to be nearer to home. Just a ferry away. In case, I needed my gynae. We aren't taking the maid with us .. dammit .. cos we have 2 doggies at home .. so guess I'll have to be the maid for those 4 nights .. arrrrghhhh.

Still I'm looking forward to this last vacation before I have the baby. I'm quite excited .. I can't wait. I bought new maternity clothes for the trip too! .. lol :p

No comments: