Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lawton, Oklahoma

Hubby is leaving early Sunday morning for Lawton, Oklahoma .. for a month. Well, ALMOST a month. He gets back on the 23rd of Nov. He'll miss his 35th birthday but will make it back in time for Calista's FIRST on the 30th of November.

It would've been nice to accompany him on his trip ... not that I've always wanted to visit Oklahoma, but he'll be living on the base and not in a hotel so if we went, we'd be pretty much on our own the whole time. And seriously, I'd rather NOT be stuck alone with ALL my girls ALL the time .. with no maid.

Yes, I am dependent on my helper. Actually, I just need SOMEONE to help me .. 3 young ones to wash, feed and dress EVERYDAY ain't easy AND with the housework, the cooking and the dogs *sigh* ... and I realized that a helper is the best option as opposed to family cos you can INSTRUCT a helper to do things the way you want it done but not so much with a family member. LOL!

Speaking of helpers, I sms-ed my ex-maid in Indonesia just to ask her how things were ... and she has been really busy in the fields she said ... and that it's really tiring and that she felt like fainting everyday. I replied that I would've keeled over and died right there in the fields had I been a farmer. seriously. Or rather, a farmer's wife.

So anyway, back to hubby ... I will miss him LOTS. Plus, it also means that I will be the only one on driver duty while he's gone. Aw man ... I feel tired already. I have prepared a list of things he can buy and bring back ... but this time around, he won't be anywhere near the factory outlets *dammit* Nevermind, there's always TJMaxx .. lol !

No comments: