Wednesday, October 14, 2009

recycling ....

The last time I was downstairs around my condo taking a stroll, I noticed that the management had finally decided to put up bins for recycling .. glass, plastic and paper - so now, I feel slightly better .. I use enough baby wipes on a daily basis to cause deforestation somewhere I'm sure .. lol .. so it's nice to know that I can do my little part by recycling other things .. like Coke bottles and Heinz glass jars and paper ... of course, my maid is the one making these trips to the bins to chuck them in .. lol ! ..

Speaking of whom .. it was her birthday on Monday .. she turned 20 .. I got her a small cake for the girls to sing her the birthday song and I gave her an angpow cos I didn't know what to get her .. the girls love celebrating birthdays and sang her the birthday song happily. I'm really glad that they have adjusted to her quite easily and enjoy her company and at the same time, they do respect her and treat her as an authority figure somewhat. She is still Miss Blur Queen .. I still don't ask her WHERE things are in the house but she does her work fairly decently and I have no complaints there. I don't want to vacuum and mop the house myself. EVER.

lol :p

No comments: