Saturday, August 22, 2009

reorganizing ...

So yes, that's what we did today ... I made her take every single thing out of my girls' wardrobe then I used a laundry rack with wheels and slowly hung the their dresses back up ... taking out the ones which either didn't fit or was old looking or just didn't look nice to me. Then made her roll it into the room to hang it back up in the wardrobe .. also instructed her on which way to hang the clothes up so that they all faced the same way .. and to hang them according to length for the dresses. While I was doing the sorting, I told her to wipe the whole cupboard interior. Like I said, my maid is not lazy ... just that she doesn't know A LOT OF THINGS and she lacks initiative. Anyway, I don't care. I am up to training her .. even if it KILLS ME. I don't want to have to do it MYSELF WITHOUT A MAID (like I stupidly did for many many years) .. lol !!

I have a super bad habit of NOT recycling clothes from one child to another. I just cannot stand seeing it being worn again ... so boring. There are like a gazillion clothes out there in the stores just waiting to be bought and worn so I refuse to reuse ... I chucked out dresses and tops and bottoms ... there are a few that I really really like that I keep .. either cos Lauren only wore it once or twice and I know I won't mind seeing Emily in it but other than those few pieces ... I packed up the rest to give away.

And now the wardrobe looks so much neater !! And I can tell that the girls can do with more clothes !!! YAY !!!! It's SHOPPING TIME !!!

Ah yes, the benefits of being organized ... u can tell what u need more of and what u need to throw out ... :p

No comments: