Sunday, August 23, 2009

Anaconda ...

So we were at Marks and Sparks at Wheelock this afternoon looking for a swimsuit so that I can go down with Stanley and the girls ... Yes, I don't have a swimsuit .. well, I did have one but I gave that away recently (cos the thing didn't fit well at the chest area) and so I was swimwear-less.

Anyway, yes .. I shop at Marks and Spencers cos I am BIG. lol. And those shops selling teeny little swimsuits .. yes, they won't fit me. EVER.

So we were looking at my choices .. and boy, there wasn't much ... cos strangely enough .. even though the swimsuits were meant for bigger sized women like myself ... you'd have THOUGHT that they'd be more modest at the boob area .. I mean come on, if you're a big lady .. WHY would men want to stare at your boobs anyway? ... I thought it was bizarre that a lot of the swimsuits had fronts that revealed quite a lot of boob. HUH. There was ONE swimsuit that had a fairly modest front ... but guess what? .. It had this weird ass serpent like pattern on the front ... sort of like a snake's belly ...

I took one look at it and my heart sank. I was PRAYING my hubby wouldn't insist I get that just cos the front wasn't revealing. I'd rather die than look like a GINORMOUS ANACONDA.

hahahhahaha. Come on, don't u remember that awful movie in 1997 which had Jennifer Lopez in it ... getting chased by a giant anaconda in some Brazillian rainforest??!!

Anyway, I decided to just try it on. And true enough, even hubby had to agree that I looked like a snake cos of the design .. plus it blardy cost 110 bucks!

Thank GOD he didn't insist that I get that one. We settled on a plain black one with a pretty black and white design under the bust area .. yes, the front is a bit low but it isn't that bad. It wasn't $110 ... but $99 ...

And no .. there is NO WAY ON THIS EARTH I AM GOING TO POST A PIC OF ME IN IT .. lol.

No comments: