Friday, June 13, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?

Man, I'd give anything to have snow right now. It has been unbearably hot these past few days. really scorching hot.

And being not skinny, it's hard to wear sundresses .. I am uncomfortable showing my shoulders and generally that amount of upper body skin. My legs are fine. I don't think I have tree trunk legs, well, they aren't supermodel thin (roll eyes) but at least they aren't thick and stumpy.

Anyway, it's been really really hot. I am rethinking my stand.

My yoga pants are comfy. But they are warm. Especially NOW.

So, when Dorothy Perkins had a one for one offer on their cotton sundresses, I ended up buying two.

It's not like I look super fabulous in them. I still look erm, fat. I just don't give a hoot. I choose to not look too long into the mirror when I am wearing any one of them.

LOL.

Of course, my helpful *not* second eldest daughter, asked me outright whether I planned on wearing the dress out of the house when she saw me in it yesterday. HAHAHA. I glared at her and asked her what she meant.

My maid (who I pay a salary to every month) and my eldest daughter (think "blind loyalty" here) .. both said I looked nice. *snort*

I am not delusional.

As I was telling my bestie. Clothes in general, look better on skinny people. ANYTIME. Skinny people look fine in LEAVES I'm sure. Look at the Adam and Eve. They're skinny .. lol.

No comments: