Saturday, December 8, 2012

After YEARS ..

I finally went for a concert. Yes, it's been YEARS. Ok, when I was pregnant with one of my girls a few years back, Linkin Park came to Singapore but I was heavily pregnant. The Hubby pointed out that a big, pregnant Aunty bopping up and down to Linkin Park wouldn't look cool .. So I didn't go. Lol.

This time, it was Rick Price .. Yes, the dude from Australia. He had a couple of hits back in the early 90s. I was a teen then, so of course, when The Best Friend spotted some promo postcard with his concert details two weeks ago, we decided we HAD to go. Hahaha. She has been a long supporter of his. Every time, she says she's fragile (lol) .. His song automatically plays in my head.

The concert was held last night at the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music Concert Hall (It's in NUS). It was an acoustic session so it was just him and his guitar and piano.

It was a lovely evening. Very very happy we went.

This is one of my favourite songs by him "Heaven Knows"
See more of his videos here







No comments: