Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wish list

I have a couple of things I would like for Christmas. Or my birthday. By and by I will get around to buying them myself soon. Especially a compact camera. Ok, so who doesn't like the Sony's
NEX 6? Haha. But that's a compact
DSLR. And super ex. Love it tho.

But first, I would get a small Canon compact to keep in my bag for the everyday shots.

Then there is jewelry. Have u seen this ad by Tiffany? V pretty rings. Bet they cost the earth as well. Haha. Ok, so it doesn't have to be Tiffany. A good friend long ago gave me a diamond ring .. With 7 small diamonds. I love it. And wear it everyday. Not Tiffany. But v pretty. Yes, I am a jewelry person. Haha.

Hmmmm, what else? .. I like one of the Canon printers. The teeny ones that can print stickers and photos. That's pretty affordable. About S$200. Think I might get that first.

I'd like a nice decent watch. A Swatch maybe ? I've walked into the store a dozen times and walked out without buying. Hahaha.

So what's on your wish list?



No comments: