Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sick as a dog ..

I've never understood that phrase. Sick as a dog ? What dog ? Whose dog? My dogs don't seem to every get sick and they're old now. They don't get the flu or a fever or a cough ..

I've been sick since last Sunday. High fever for 2 days then continued being sick for another few more days .. Sniffling and generally feeling like crap. Then the worse thing happened. My throat became so sore .. I woke up on Wednesday in a lot of pain. It felt like there was a bunch of needles in my throat. The medication I was prescribed worked somewhat but it's already Saturday and while my throat isn't as bad as it was on Wednesday, it's at least better.

Then last night, I started coughing.

Man, I feel like dying. I've been sick since Sunday night .. And it's going to be Sunday night soon ... Making me sick for one whole damn week.

I'm just happy that my kids seem to have escaped this dreaded sickness for now. Hope my throat gets well soon too. I want to eat chilli !!

No comments: