Friday, April 20, 2012

Morning person I am not ..

Today was the first time in a long while that I had breakfast at Macdonalds. I am not a morning person. Generally, I'm up at 9 am (not by choice) to bathe and change and send Emily to school by 11.15am. I sleep late. I need about 7 hours of sleep (any more and I get a headache) so that means I sleep at 2 am or later. What do I do, u ask.

Erm, anything I want. It is absolute bliss to be awake ALONE at that time .. I'm either watching cable tv, or shows on the iPad or surfing the net. I try not to buy stuff online too often (haha) .. and I refuse to clean up or organize things in the dead of night. Besides, I need the light on for that and I can't cos everyone else is asleep.

So anyway, I had Macdonalds today cos Emily had to go in early cos the kindy is taking them on an excursion. Yay for excursions !! Of course, since I slept at 2.30am and was up by 7.30am .. I was sleepy by 10am. Haha. I kept nodding off on the sofa and finally had a quick nap till it was time to take Lauren to school.

It will be a long time before I have breakfast at Macs again. No way I am getting up at 7.30 am any time soon.

No comments: