Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I is old. I is.

The one thing I absolutely love about my iPhone is that with the 64gb of space I have in it, I have my whole music library wherever I go. And cos I'm always going up and down in my beloved Odyssey .. That is a real handy thing to have with me .. I can play any song that I choose. Provided of course that I have it in my library.

Today on the way home from school after picking Claudia up, I decided to listen to a Phil Collins song ..

My daughter pulls a face and says, "ugh, this sounds like an old song" .. I opened my mouth to instantly deny it, but stopped. I did some mental calculation and realized that shit, it IS AN OLD SONG by her standards. What the hell.

And then it hit me. THIS was how I felt when my Dad would put on his records like Cliff Richard etc. I would think, "ugh, what the hell. Such an old song" HAHAHAHAHA!

And now, sadly, I am the one listening to "old" songs.

*sigh* Aw, come on, there's only so many times you can listen to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry songs. It's nice to listen to songs from the 80s and 90s - songs I grew up with. Justin Bieber is CRAP, ok?! Haha.

Anyway, I did tell one of my daughters once : my car my songs. Next time when you get your own car, you can play whatever songs you like. But for now .. TOUGH.

Lol.

No comments: