Sunday, January 22, 2012

Yay!

My new maid arrived a few days back. And I'm happy to say she's awesome.

And that last one, the one that lasted 9 days in my home before I lost it and screamed at her and sent her packing .. The agent informed me that she was eventually sent back to Indonesia. Goodness! But not before she RAN AWAY from the agency TWICE. Straight to the police no less. Oh thank goodness I had returned her to the agency by then and she was no longer under my name. She was in another household for a few days after mine but was either sent back to the agency or she asked to leave that 2nd household (I didn't ask my agent). In any case, I really have no clue how he is going to repay the humongous loan she had to take to come here! Almost 3.5k !! That is money she HAS to return to the Indonesian recruiter she signed up with to come here. Good luck to her.

I'm just happy I finally have another decent helper :) my girls like her as well, and even Charlotte doesn't mind being carried by her most times.

Of course, she is a newbie with most household stuff but she is eager to learn and enthusiastic.

My Mount Everest of clean laundry is finally being ironed and folded and kept away. Yea!

No comments: