Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thank goodness ...

vandals have awful handwriting ...

We were in one of those handicapped lift things that u find at Suntec Fountain Terrace cos they have these steps which makes it impossible for the handicapped and also mummies with strollers to get up and down .. so they had to install these lift thingys ..

and as the thing moved down .. and we were all staring at the door, I noticed some graffiti written on it ...

Claudia was also staring at it .. and attempted to read it out aloud ...

"For a leisure time, call XXXXX" .. I kept quiet and didn't correct her ...

It wasn't "leisure" .. it was "lesbian" ..

hahahahahahahahah. But it was written quite illegibly to my utter relief.

I don't want to explain the meaning of "lesbian" to my 10 year old just yet.

No comments: