Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pet dryer ...

yes, it's like a hair dryer but for dogs ...

Hubby has decided that he wants to bathe our Golden Retriever instead of sending her for grooming on alternate weeks .. the aim isn't so much to save money but it's so that we can groom her more often ... bathing her isn't really that difficult .. hubby brings her down to the basement carpark of our condo and connects a hose to the tap there and starts bathing her (much like how u would wash your car .. haha) ... we can't bathe her in our bathrooms cos her fur will choke up my floordrain. Bathing her isn't the problem .. DRYING her is ... I can't use my hairdryer cos she's too big and has too much fur ... I've tried believe me, and my hairdryer died first before I even got halfway to drying her body. It didn't die really ... just overheated and then we had to wait for a really long time for it to work again.

So here's what it looks like ... we bought it off the net from the States .. they have something similar here but of course more expensive (duh .. stupid petshops here) .. even with shipping to Singapore, it was still cheaper to get it online ..

huh.

2 comments:

Meekfreek said...

Why don't you just use the other end of your vacuum cleaner...you know, the part that blows out hot air! Haha! I suppose they don't make vacs like that anymore do they...or do they? Obviously I'm not the one vacuuming my house!

kristalangel said...

lol. actually the company that makes these pet dryers .. IS A VACUUM CLEANER company in the States ... just that they also make these ... hahaha !!