Sunday, January 25, 2009

I have a new phone !!

Yes, hubby decided to get me a belated birthday/wedding anniversary gift .. he got me a RED Samsung Omnia .. !!! Yay!!

Ok, let me first say .. while the touchscreen is cool .. it is a damn pain in the a** when it comes to SMS-ing ...

Damn it. Hubby was saying that now it'll take me at least 5 min to respond to an SMS.

Ya, man .. plus Nokia interface is sooooo userfriendly (admittedly) .. that it's hard to switch to something else .. in this case, the Omnia is running on Windows Mobile .. ie it's a Pocket PC .. so if you (like me) prefer the Palm OS .. then the Omnia is not for you.

There goes my "SMS-ing while driving" days. LOL !

So while the Omnia LOOKS cool ... if you're like me and rack up 1000 sms-es in a month, then stick to a Nokia.

lol :)

No comments: